Quotable Quotes from St. Jerome.
1. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
2. The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
3. It is worse still to be ignorant of your ignorance.
4. The friendship that can cease has never been real.
5. Why do you not practice what you preach.
6. True friendship ought never to conceal what it thinks.
7. “Begin now to be what you will be hereafter.”
8. The scars of others should teach us caution.
9. Instead of speaking saintly words we must act them.
10. Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night.